We would like to invite you to the Virtual Launch of the Coastwatch Nature and Climate Shore Survey on the eve of World Oceans Day.
We’ve set up a Zoom meeting for the occasion:
- Time: Jun 7, 2020 05:00 PM Dublin
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72570288734?pwd=UnRPYStyTk5BQUtIUys3WWdybG5rdz09
- Meeting ID: 725 7028 8734
- Password: 3DrNRn
The agenda of launch will be as follows:
- 5.00 pm – Welcome – Maurice Murphy (Coastwatch Kerry and Qmeeto Software)
- 5.05 pm – Try a Nature and Climate Citizen Science Shore Survey anywhere in your coastal county on World Oceans Day or another til June 21st – Karin Dubsky (Coastwatch Director)
- 5.10 pm – Images taken by surveyors in the May Biodiversity Week pilot survey
- 5.12 pm – Official Launch of the survey – Grace O Sullivan MEP
- 5.17 pm – Pilot Survey result taster – Angel Duarte (Coastwatch Technical Coordinator)
- 5.22 pm – Kelp video – Carter Mc Cormick
- 5.25 pm – Any immediate Questions?
- 5.30 pm – Closing remarks – Karin Dubsky and Maurice Murphy
- 5.35 pm – Leaving you with images of the shore from the pilot survey
- 5.40 pm – Close
We really hope you can join us even with the short notice!!